If you would like to know more or for more nutritional information on eggs, please get in touch below.
- Eggs should be placed in the refrigerator after purchase and stored separately from other foods
- Eggs should be used within their best before date which is shown on the egg and pack
- Hands should be washed before and after handling eggs
- Discard cracked or dirty eggs
- Consume cooked egg dishes as soon as possible after cooking or store in refrigerator
- It is recommended that eggs are cooked and not eaten raw
Eggs should be stored in the refrigerator as their freshness quickly deteriorates with increase in temperature. Remove from the fridge a little while before use for best results. Store in a clean, dry area out of direct sunlight.